Job prospects Concrete Finisher in the Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Concrete finishers" in the Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions for Concrete finishers in the Stratford–Bruce Peninsula Region over the past few years (2019-2021) because of low employment levels in this occupation.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Concrete finishers (NOC 7282) in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Concrete finishers in the Stratford - Bruce Peninsula region:
- Approximately 110 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Concrete finishers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 87%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 8%
- Agriculture (NAICS 111, 112, 1151, 1152): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Concrete finishers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: