I’m receiving the Canada Emergency Student Benefit. How do I keep track of my job search?
By creating a Standard or a Plus Account, you’ll be able to easily track your job search activities that can be used as proof of your job search efforts.
- View your ongoing job search activities from your dashboard
- Favourite jobs you may apply to (including Canada Summer Jobs)
- Create job alerts to get daily updates on available jobs
You can also view, print or take a screenshot of your Job Search Activity Report anytime, and submit it to the Canada Revenue Agency if requested.
To find your Job Search Activity Report:
- Login to your Plus account on Job Bank.
- Click on “View all your activities ” located on the right side of the page
- Date modified: