I need help in person. Where can I go?

If you are interested in meeting with someone who can help you find a job or prepare for work, you can visit an employment centre. Employment centres offer personalized and in-person assistance for Canadian job seekers all over the country. You can locate your nearest employment centre on Job Bank.

Was this answer helpful?  Yes  No

Thank you for your feedback.

Date modified: