Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
As a placement agency, Job Bank requires you to disclose the name and contact information of the business or client, to establish that a business relationship exists. This information will not be displayed publicly. In some cases, a Job Bank representative may contact your client to corroborate the existing business relationship with the placement agency/agent.
You must identify your clients in your employer file and also on your job posting.
To add your clients’ information to your employer file:
- Log in to Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on “Employer files” from the list.
- Select the “Clients” tab and click on “Add a new client”.
- Add the client’s information (business name, contact name, phone number and email) and click “Save”.
Note: Information may be disclosed or protected as required under the provisions of the Access to Information Act.
- Can I access my colleague's user account to post jobs?
- I work for a placement agency. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm a friend or relative of an employer. How do I use Job Bank?
- I'm an immigration consultant or lawyer. How do I use Job Bank?
- Why are placement agencies required to provide their clients' information to Job Bank?
- How do I post jobs on behalf of multiple employers?
- Date modified: