How do I create a job posting?
To create a job posting, log in to Job Bank for Employers. Click on the “Create a new job posting" button located on your Dashboard and follow these steps:
Step 1 Select the employer
Step 2 Select a job title
Step 3 Enter the job details
Step 4 Select or add the required skills
Step 5 Select the “How to apply” methods and proceed to Preview
Once you have verified the information submitted is accurate, click on "Submit". Your job will be reviewed by a Job Bank officer before being advertised on the website. The service standard to advertise job postings is two business days. Once approved, the status of the job on your dashboard will change to "Advertised".
Important: Your employer file must first be approved before any job postings can be advertised.
- How do I make changes to my advertised job posting?
- I can't find the job title that I want to display on my job posting. What should I do?
- What are the rules to post on Job Bank?
- If I can't write my own job description, what can I do?
- Can I advertise self-employment opportunities?
- Why was my job posting declined?
- Why can't I write my own job description?
- How do I create a job posting?
- How do I edit my job posting?
- Why does my job posting status show “Pending”?
- Do I have to pay to advertise my job postings on Job Bank?
- How do I extend my job posting?
- Date modified: