Why has my employer file not been approved?
Employer files can take up to 5 business days to be processed by a Job Bank officer. All files are treated on a first-come first-served basis. To ensure a quick approval process, verify that the information entered in your employer file reflects the business’ information with the Canada Revenue Agency.
Job Bank may request additional documents to validate your information. This request may be done by phone or by email. Remember to check your voicemail and email, including your junk mail folders.
Note: During peak periods, Job Bank may experience delays due to a higher than normal number of requests.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- I had a job seeker user account, but I am now hiring. What do I do?
- Date modified: