How do I change my employer file details?
To edit information on your employer file, you can:
- Log into Job Bank for Employers.
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on “Employer files” from the list.
- Select the appropriate tab and change the required information (e.g. operating name, location, user access, etc.).
- Click on “Save”.
Changes made in any tab under the employer file must be reapproved by a Job Bank officer. Modifying employer information will prevent pending jobs from being advertised until the changes have been approved.
- How do I register an employer?
- I am looking to hire a caregiver for a private household. What should I do?
- How do I change my employer file details?
- My payroll account number is already in use in the system. What can I do?
- Why do I have to send documents to Job Bank?
- Why has my employer file not been approved?
- How do I add another user to my employer file?
- I want to register a new employer on Job Bank. Do I need to create a new user account?
- I had a job seeker user account, but I am now hiring. What do I do?
- Date modified: