I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
The best way to improve your Job Match results is to change your matching mode. On your dashboard under “Profile settings”, click on “Modify”.
- If you would like to receive more job matches from a wide variety of occupations, click on “Use default mode”.
- If you would like to receive job matches that are more closely related to your job seeker profile, click on “Use strict mode”.
You should also consider updating your experience and skills in your profile. If you have a specific employment skill, you could get matched to a job that advertises a need for someone with that specific skill. Remember to always save and activate all changes made to your profile, in order to keep your job matches up to date.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: