I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
Job Match will only match you to job postings directly submitted by registered Job Bank employers. If you see suitable jobs advertised by one of our partners such as Emploi-Québec or WorkBC, you will not be matched to them. You can subscribe to Job Alerts to be notified of jobs from these websites.
If you have not included your experience, skills, education or credentials in your profile, the Job Match system will not be able to show you proper matches. It is important to have a detailed profile. You can modify your job seeker profile by selecting categories from the right hand side of your dashboard, or through your "Profile overview" page.
If you are registered with the Express Entry program, you have to wait 30 days from the initial job advertising date before Job Match can match you to jobs. Express Entry candidates using Job Match will only be matched to job postings that are over 30 days old.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: