I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
If you are unable to find a specific job title, education program or credential, you can use Job Match’s built-in search checklist.
- If you can’t find a job title when adding your work experience, try clicking "Cannot find a job title? Browse the list" below the search field. Select an occupation and job title from the auto-generated options. If you cannot find the job title you are looking for, choose one from the checklist that is similar.
- If you cannot find your education program, try re-arranging the words in the title. For example, instead of entering your diploma title (e.g., Bachelor of Arts) enter your major (e.g., History).
- To search for a credential, enter a basic keyword (e.g., nurse).You will then see a checklist and will be able to select the appropriate credential.
If you have a suggestion for a new job title, education program or credential, use the “Still need help? Contact us” link below and we will forward your suggestion to the appropriate team.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: