How do I sign up for Job Match?
Signing up with Job Match is easy.
First, set up a user account:
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on "Sign up".
- Enter your user information.
- A confirmation code will be emailed to you. Enter this code into the box.
- Enter your personal information.
- Complete all five (5) security questions.
Once that is completed, you will set up your job seeker profile.
- Set your Job Match preferences (such as the locations you are willing to work).
- Add your work experiences and skills, education and credentials.
- Next, click on "Activate profile" under "Profile Status".
You can now choose one of two matching modes to filter your job matching results.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: