I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
Job Match is a service that matches you with advertised job postings. Your specific criteria are matched to job postings requiring similar criteria. Employers can see your profile and invite you to apply for the job.
All job seekers’ profiles are anonymous – employers will not be able to access your name or contact information. However, they can still view your experience, skills, education and credentials.
- I am not satisfied with my Job Match results. How can I improve my matches?
- I'm seeing job postings that match my experience and skills, but I'm not being matched to them. Why?
- How do I sign up for Job Match?
- I am having a hard time completing my job seeker profile. What should I do?
- I'm looking for a job. What is Job Match?
- Date modified: