How can I report a problem with a job posting or an employer?
At the bottom of every job posting, there is a button labelled “Report a problem with this ad”. Any message sent through this link will provide Job Bank with the job posting number, allowing us to locate and review it. You can also report a problem with a job posting or an employer by clicking on the “Still need help? Contact us” link below. Include the job number, the employer name and a brief description of the problem.
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting or an employer?
- Date modified: