How can I narrow down my job search?
To refine your job search, click on "Advanced" located below the search box. You can choose from many filters such as:
- Type of work (e.g., full time or part time)
- Location (e.g., Calgary region)
- Job type (e.g., permanent, seasonal, etc.)
- Education level (e.g., University, college, etc.)
- Job category (e.g., sales and service occupations)
Once you have chosen your filters, click on "Search" at the bottom of the page and these filters will be applied to your job search.
Another way to specify your job search is to run a Job Search and select from filters on the left side of the page.
You should also consider including a location. If you have not specified a location, add a city, region, province/territory or postal code in the search field. Please note that some markets don't support searching by postal code.
- How can I narrow down my job search?
- How can I find jobs on Job Bank?
- Why do I see jobs from other websites on Job Bank?
- Why does a job advertised on Job Bank have a different title than on an employer's website?
- How can I apply to a job posting?
- How can I report a problem with a job posting or an employer?
- Date modified: