What is a user account and why should I create one?
As a job seeker, your user account gives you access to Job Match and the Resume Builder. These two tools can help you find and apply to job opportunities that are right for you. Most importantly, signing up with Job Match will allow employers to invite you to apply to job postings. It’s a great way to step up your job search!
As a recruiter or employer, your user account allows you to create job postings and access job matching features for employers. These features will allow you to view job seeker profiles and invite job seekers to apply to your job postings.
- How do I create a user account?
- Why do I have to answer security questions?
- I'm not receiving my confirmation code by email. What should I do?
- I don't have a Social Insurance Number (SIN). What should I do?
- I'm having problems entering my Social Insurance Number (SIN) at step 3. What should I do?
- Why do I have to provide my Social Insurance Number?
- Date modified: