What is the Resume Builder and how can I access it?
The Resume Builder is a tool that generates a well-organized resume based on your qualifications, work experience and education. You can customize the sections to create a resume which is tailored to the job you want. You can even build multiple resumes and adapt each of them to the specific criteria required on jobs you wish to apply. When you’re finished, you can save, download and print your professionally formatted resumes.
- Go to Job Bank for Job Seekers and click on "Sign up now!".
- Choose between the Standard account and the Plus Account and create your user account.
- If you created a Plus account, complete your job seeker profile for Job Match by adding your work experiences, your skills, your education and your credentials.
- Click on your name located at the top right corner of your Dashboard.
- Click on "Resume Builder" from the list, then on the "Create a resume" button.
- Enter a title, select a language and choose the resume template you want to use. Click on "Save".
- Continue to build your resume by filling every section that is relevant to you.
- Date modified: