Summary Construction Labourer And Helper in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction labourer and helper. The following information is applicable to all Construction trades helpers and labourers (NOC 7611).
Construction trades helpers and labourers assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities at construction sites, in quarries and in surface mines. They are employed by construction companies, trade and labour contractors, and surface mine and quarry operators.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Date modified: