Summary Construction Labourer And Helper near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction labourer and helper. The following information is applicable to all Construction trades helpers and labourers (NOC 7611).
Construction trades helpers and labourers assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities at construction sites, in quarries and in surface mines. They are employed by construction companies, trade and labour contractors, and surface mine and quarry operators.
On-the-job training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Read and interpret blueprints
- Direct traffic at or near construction sites
- Tend or feed machines or equipment used in construction
- Remove rubble and other debris at construction sites
- Clean up chemical spills and other contaminants
- Date modified: