Summary Construction Labourer And Helper near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction labourer and helper. The following information is applicable to all Construction trades helpers and labourers (NOC 75110).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Construction trades helpers and labourers assist skilled tradespersons and perform labouring activities at construction sites, in quarries and in surface mines. They are employed by construction companies, trade and labour contractors, and surface mine and quarry operators.
This occupation usually requires short-term work experience and no formal education.
Median wage in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Load, unload and transport construction materials
- Erect and dismantle concrete forms, scaffolding, ramps, catwalks shoring and barricades
- Mix, pour and spread materials
- Assist heavy equipment operators
- Assist in aligning pipes during pipeline construction
- Date modified: