Summary Automatic Door System Installer And Servicer near Moose Jaw (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as an automatic door system installer and servicer. The following information is applicable to all Residential and commercial installers and servicers (NOC 7441).
Residential and commercial installers and servicers install and service a wide variety of interior and exterior prefabricated products such as windows, doors, electrical appliances, water heaters, fences, play structures and septic and irrigation systems at residential, commercial or institutional properties. They are employed by companies specializing in specific product installation and service.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region
The job prospects are good in the Swift Current–Moose Jaw Region
advertised in Saskatchewan
- Install, repair and service interior or exterior prefabricated products
- Erect and install scaffolding, falsework and other working platforms
- Read and interpret blueprints, maps, drawings and specifications
- Utilize hand and power tools
- Load and unload trucks with supplies and equipment
- Date modified: