Summary Executive Housekeeper near Moose Jaw (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as an executive housekeeper. The following information is applicable to all Executive housekeepers (NOC 6312).
Executive housekeepers direct and control the operations of housekeeping departments within hotels, hospitals and other establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Saskatchewan
- Respond to complaints of guests
- Ensure hospital infection control
- Ensure that local health and sanitation regulations are carried out
- Schedule and assign duties of housekeeping staff
- Maintain inventory of supplies, equipment and uniforms
- Date modified: