Summary Photographer near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a photographer. The following information is applicable to all Photographers (NOC 5221).
Photographers operate still cameras to photograph people, events, scenes, materials, products and other subjects. They are employed by photographic studios, newspapers, magazines, museums and government, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects are fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Develop and print photographs
- Mount and frame photographs
- Take pictures of individuals, families, groups and public
- Study requirements of a particular assignment and decide on type of camera, film, lighting and background accessories to be used
- Determine picture composition, make technical adjustments to equipment and photograph subject
- Date modified: