Summary Food Processing Engineer near St. John's (NL)
Find key facts and figures about working as a food processing engineer. The following information is applicable to all Other professional engineers, n.e.c. (NOC 2148).
Other professional engineers include agricultural and bio-resource engineers, biomedical engineers, engineering physicists and engineering scientists, marine and naval engineers, textile engineers and other specialized engineering occupations.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Avalon Peninsula Region
The job prospects are fair in the Avalon Peninsula Region
advertised near St. John's (NL)
- Study and advise on engineering problems related to agriculture and design agricultural machinery, equipment and systems
- Design and develop medical diagnostic and clinical instrumentation, equipment and procedures
- Develop devices to assist the disabled
- Conduct research and develop programs and equipment to expand knowledge in the applied sciences and engineering
- Design and develop equipment and procedures for the processing, storage, packaging and handling of food products
- Date modified: