Summary Microprocessor Designer And Application Engineer near Montréal (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a microprocessor designer and application engineer. The following information is applicable to all Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (NOC 2147).
Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) research, plan, design, develop, modify, evaluate and integrate computer and telecommunications hardware and related equipment, and information and communication system networks including mainframe systems, local and wide area networks, fibre-optic networks, wireless communication networks, intranets, the Internet and other data communications systems. They are employed by computer and telecommunication hardware manufacturers, by engineering, manufacturing and telecommunications firms, in information technology consulting firms, by governmental, educational and research institutions and in information technology units throughout the private and public sectors.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Montréal Region
The job prospects are good in the Montréal Region
advertised near Montréal (QC)
- Assess, document and optimize the capacity and performance of information and communication system networks
- Lead and co-ordinate teams of design professionals in the development and integration of information and communication system architecture, hardware and software
- Research, design and develop information and communication system network architecture
- Research, evaluate and integrate network system and data communication hardware and software
- Analyze user's requirements, and design and develop system architecture and specifications
- Date modified: