Summary Dental Assistant near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a dental assistant. The following information is applicable to all Dental assistants (NOC 3411).
Dental assistants assist dentists, dental hygienists and dental therapists during the examination and treatment of patients and perform clerical functions. They work in dentists' offices, community health centres, clinics and in educational institutions.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are fair in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Prepare patients for dental examinations
- Order dental and office supplies
- Prepare dental instruments and filling materials
- Perform reception and clerical duties
- Sterilize and maintain instruments and equipment
- Date modified: