Summary Supervisor, EDP (electronic Data-processing) Unit near Kitchener (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a supervisor, EDP (electronic data-processing) unit. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (NOC 1211).
Supervisors of general office and administrative support workers supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers in the following minor groups: General office workers (141) and Office equipment operators (142). They are employed throughout the public and private sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Ontario
- Arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Establish work schedules and procedures
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Date modified: