Summary Construction Inspector near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction inspector. The following information is applicable to all Construction inspectors (NOC 2264).
Construction inspectors inspect the construction and maintenance of new and existing buildings, bridges, highways and industrial construction to ensure that specifications and building codes are observed and monitor work site safety. They are employed by federal, provincial and municipal governments, construction companies, architectural and civil engineering consulting firms or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Laurentides Region
The job prospects are good in the Laurentides Region
advertised near Saint-Jérôme (QC)
- Examine plans, drawings and site layouts
- Inspect construction of building and engineering construction
- Ensure compliance to drawings, specifications and building codes
- Ensure electrical and plumbing installations meet government regulation
- Enforce steel and concrete installation codes
- Date modified: