Summary Construction Estimator near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction estimator. The following information is applicable to all Construction estimators (NOC 2234).
Construction estimators analyze costs of and prepare estimates on civil engineering, architectural, structural, electrical and mechanical construction projects. They are employed by residential, commercial and industrial construction companies and major electrical, mechanical and trade contractors, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Prepare estimates of labour and/or material costs
- Prepare master format estimates (Class A)
- Prepare elemental format estimates (Classes B, C, D)
- Prepare estimates for general expenses and overheads
- Project cash flow and financing requirements
- Date modified: