Summary Industrial Bacteriological Technologist near Prince Albert (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as an industrial bacteriological technologist. The following information is applicable to all Biological technologists and technicians (NOC 2221).
Biological technologists and technicians provide technical support and services to scientists, engineers and other professionals working in fields such as agriculture, resource management, environmental protection, plant and animal biology, microbiology, cell and molecular biology and health sciences, or may work independently in these fields. They are employed in both laboratory and field settings by governments, manufacturers of food products, chemicals and pharmaceuticals, biotechnology companies, health, research and educational institutions, environmental consulting companies, and resource and utilities companies.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job prospects are limited in Saskatchewan
advertised in Saskatchewan
- Assist in analysis of data and preparation of reports
- Assist in conducting biological, microbiological, biochemical tests and laboratory analyses
- Assist in conducting field research and surveys to collect data and samples
- Analyze data and prepare reports
- Conduct environmental monitoring and compliance activities for the protection of fisheries stock, wildlife and other natural resources
- Date modified: