Summary Quality Control Technician - Chemical Processing near Prince Albert (SK)
Find key facts and figures about working as a quality control technician - chemical processing. The following information is applicable to all Chemical technologists and technicians (NOC 2211).
Chemical technologists and technicians provide technical support and services or may work independently in chemical engineering, chemical and biochemical research and analysis, industrial chemistry, chemical quality control and environmental protection. They are employed by research and development and quality control laboratories, consulting engineering companies, in chemical, petrochemical, pharmaceutical and a variety of other manufacturing and processing industries, and by utilities, health, educational and government establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Saskatchewan
The job prospects are fair in Saskatchewan
advertised in Saskatchewan
- Develop and conduct programs of sampling and analysis
- Prepare solution of gas or liquid, reagents, and sample formulations
- Assist in development of standards, health and safety measures
- Assist in the development of chemical engineering processes, studies of chemical engineering procurement, construction, inspection and maintenance
- Assist in set up and conduction of chemical experiments
- Date modified: