Summary Assistant Manager - Wholesale Trade in Nova Scotia
Find key facts and figures about working as an assistant manager - wholesale trade. The following information is applicable to all Retail and wholesale trade managers (NOC 60020).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Retail and wholesale trade managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of establishments that sell merchandise or services on a retail or wholesale basis. They are employed by retail and wholesale sales establishments or they may own and operate their own store.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in Nova Scotia
The job prospects are fair in Nova Scotia
advertised in Nova Scotia
- Manage staff and assign duties
- Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes and effect of competitors' operations on sales
- Determine merchandise and services to be sold
- Implement price and credits policies
- Locate, select and procure merchandise for resale
- Date modified: