Summary Personnel Clerk near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a personnel clerk. The following information is applicable to all Personnel clerks (NOC 1415).
Personnel clerks assist personnel officers and human resources specialists and compile, maintain and process information relating to staffing, recruitment, training, labour relations, performance evaluations and classifications. They are employed in personnel departments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised in Alberta
- Process classification, staffing and other personnel documents
- Store, update and retrieve personnel related data
- Manage personnel information database
- Maintain registration systems, records and files
- Prepare staff relations information
- Date modified: