Summary Assistant Passenger Service Coordinator - Railway in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as an assistant passenger service coordinator - railway. The following information is applicable to all Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 62022).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors supervise and coordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
Learn more about assistant passenger service coordinator - railway
College or apprenticeship
This occupation usually requires a college diploma (community college, institute of technology or CÉGEP), an apprenticeship training of 2 or more years, or experience working in a supervisory occupation.
View job requirements about Job requirements
Median wage in Alberta
View wages about Wages
View prospects about Prospects
advertised in Alberta
View available jobs about Jobs
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
View skills about Skills
- Date modified: