Summary Assistant Passenger Service Co-ordinator - Railway near Grande Prairie (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an assistant passenger service co-ordinator - railway. The following information is applicable to all Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313).
Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors supervise and co-ordinate the activities of hotel accommodation service clerks, casino workers, reservation clerks and other travel and accommodations workers. They are employed by service establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects are good in the Athabasca–Grande Prairie–Peace River Region
advertised near Grande Prairie (AB)
- Perform same duties as workers supervised
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Co-ordinate, assign and review work
- Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery, and arrange for maintenance and repair work
- Establish work schedules and procedures and co-ordinate activities with other work units or departments
- Date modified: