Summary Records Technician near Québec (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a records technician. The following information is applicable to all Records management technicians (NOC 1253).
Records management technicians operate and maintain systems for the collection, classification, retrieval and retention of records, images, documents and information. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Capitale-Nationale Region
The job prospects are good in the Capitale-Nationale Region
advertised near Québec (QC)
- Classify, code, cross-reference, log and store records
- Compile statistics and reports on activities within records management services
- Develop document inventories and maintain indexes for classification systems
- Implement and update records classification, retention and disposal scheduling plans
- Label, prepare and transfer information files according to established records management life-cycle procedures and schedules
- Date modified: