Summary Corporate Sales Manager near Edmundston (NB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a corporate sales manager. The following information is applicable to all Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601).
Corporate sales managers plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the activities of establishments and departments involved in commercial, industrial, institutional, e-business and wholesale and retail sales. They are employed by commercial, industrial and wholesale and retail trade establishments.
University education usually required
Median wage in New Brunswick
The job prospects are fair in New Brunswick
advertised in New Brunswick
- Lead sales team in building relationships with business clients and manage negotiations of sales contracts
- Plan, direct and evaluate the activities of sales departments in commercial, industrial, wholesale and retail and other establishments
- Organize regional and divisional sales operations
- Establish organizational policies and procedures in relation to sales
- Determine strategic planning related to new product lines
- Date modified: