Summary Research Scientist - Composite Materials near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a research scientist - composite materials. The following information is applicable to all Other professional occupations in physical sciences (NOC 2115).
Professionals in other physical sciences occupations conduct theoretical and applied research in fields of physical science. Metallurgists, soil scientists and physical scientists and researchers are included in this unit group. They are employed by governments, educational institutions and a wide range of industrial establishments.
University education usually required
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Conduct studies into the properties and production of metals and alloys
- Conduct research into the composition, distribution and evolution of soils
- Conduct research into the properties, composition and production of materials such as ceramics and composite materials
- Command, pilot or serve as crew members of a spacecraft to conduct scientific experiments and research
- Participate in space missions to maintain spacecraft, install and repair space station equipment and launch and recapture satellites
- Date modified: