Summary Administrative Assistant, Medical near Lloydminster (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant, medical. The following information is applicable to all Medical administrative assistants (NOC 1243).
Medical administrative assistants perform a variety of secretarial and administrative duties in doctor's offices, hospitals, medical clinics and other medical settings.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Camrose–Drumheller Region
The job prospects are fair in the Camrose–Drumheller Region
advertised in Alberta
- Prepare draft agendas for meetings and take, transcribe and distribute minutes
- Enter and format electronically based medical reports and correspondence and prepare spreadsheets and documents for review
- Initiate and maintain confidential medical files and records
- Supervise and train other staff in procedures and in use of current software
- Determine and establish office procedures and routines
- Date modified: