Summary Dehairing Machine Operator - Hide And Pelt Processing in Alberta
Find key facts and figures about working as a dehairing machine operator - hide and pelt processing. The following information is applicable to all Textile fibre and yarn, hide and pelt processing machine operators and workers (NOC 94130).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Textile fibre and yarn, hide and pelt processing machine operators and workers operate machines to prepare textile fibres; spin, wind or twist yarn or thread; and bleach, dye or finish yarn, thread, cloth or textile products. They are employed by textile manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
This occupation usually requires a secondary school diploma or several weeks of on-the-job training.
Median wage in Alberta
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in Canada
- Notify supervisor or mechanic of equipment malfunctions
- Operate and feed a variety of machines
- Set up, maintain and make minor repairs to machinery
- Investigate machine stoppages
- Adjust rotation and mixing action of vats according to state of pelts
- Date modified: