Summary Sewing Machine Operators Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a sewing machine operators supervisor. The following information is applicable to all Supervisors, textile, fabric, fur and leather products processing and manufacturing (NOC 9217).
Supervisors in textile, fabric, fur and leather products processing and manufacturing supervise and co-ordinate the activities of workers engaged in textile, fabric, fur and leather products processing and manufacturing. They are employed by textile manufacturing companies, tanneries and other manufacturers of fabric, fur and leather products.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Set up machines and equipment
- Train staff/workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers
- Requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
- Date modified: