Summary Administrative Assistant near Edmonton (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an administrative assistant. The following information is applicable to all Administrative assistants (NOC 1241).
Administrative assistants perform a variety of administrative duties in support of managerial and professional employers. They are employed throughout the private and public sectors.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Edmonton Region
The job prospects are fair in the Edmonton Region
advertised near Edmonton (AB)
- Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems
- Type and proofread correspondence, forms and other documents
- Open and distribute regular and electronic incoming mail and other material and co-ordinate the flow of information
- Greet people and direct them to contacts or service areas
- Arrange travel, related itineraries and make reservations
- Date modified: