Summary Newspaper Distributor - Courier Service near Fort St. John (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a newspaper distributor - courier service. The following information is applicable to all Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors (NOC 1513).
Couriers, messengers and door-to-door distributors pick up and deliver letters, parcels, packages, newspapers, flyers and other items within and between establishments. They are employed by courier service companies and other establishments throughout the private and public sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects are good in British Columbia
advertised in British Columbia
- Deliver and pick up messages, parcels, and other items by hand
- Accept payment or invoices for items delivered
- Keep a record of items received and delivered
- Deliver newspapers, flyers to residences and businesses
- Accept and deliver messages and packages for events, conferences or assemblies
- Date modified: