Summary Clerk, Mail - Railway Transport near Montréal (QC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a clerk, mail - railway transport. The following information is applicable to all Mail, postal and related workers (NOC 1511).
Mail, postal and related workers process and sort mail and parcels in post offices, mail processing plants and internal mail rooms, and clerks who serve customers and record transactions at sales counters and postal wickets. They are employed by Canada Post Corporation, courier and parcel express companies and establishments throughout the public and private sectors.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Montréal Region
The job prospects are good in the Montréal Region
advertised near Montréal (QC)
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Operate and maintain print shop and mailing house equipment
- Perform routine clerical duties
- Answer inquiries and complete forms regarding change of address, theft or loss of mail
- Bundle, label, bag and route mail into the proper delivery stream
- Date modified: