Summary Inspector, Precision Instrument Assembly in the Toronto Region
Find key facts and figures about working as an inspector, precision instrument assembly. The following information is applicable to all Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors (NOC 9537).
Other products assemblers, finishers and inspectors assemble, finish and inspect components or products of various materials, such as jewellery, silverware, buttons, pencils, non-prescription lenses, brushes, clocks and watches, musical instruments, sporting goods, toys and other miscellaneous products. They are employed by a wide variety of manufacturing companies.
High school or specific training
High school diploma or occupation-specific training usually required
Median wage in the Toronto Region
The job prospects vary across Canada depending on the province or territory.
advertised in the Toronto Region
- Screw, clip, glue, bond, weld or otherwise assemble parts and components to form final products
- Return defective products for repair or recycle
- Complete reports on product inspection
- Operate machine to fabricate parts and products
- Load, feed or place materials into machine
- Date modified: