Summary Gas-powered Small Equipment Mechanic near Toronto (ON)
Find key facts and figures about working as a gas-powered small equipment mechanic. The following information is applicable to all Other small engine and small equipment repairers (NOC 7335).
Other small engine and small equipment repairers test, repair and service small gasoline and diesel-powered engines and equipment, such as garden tractors, lawn mowers and other related equipment. They are employed by dealer service shops and by independent service establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in Ontario
The job prospects are fair in the Toronto Region
advertised near Toronto (ON)
- Inspect and test engines and motors to diagnose and isolate faults
- Adjust, repair or replace parts using hand tools and equipment
- Test and adjust repaired equipment for proper performance
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on equipment
- Review work orders and discuss work with supervisor
- Date modified: