Summary Arts And Crafts Leader - Sports And Recreation near Calgary (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as an arts and crafts leader - sports and recreation. The following information is applicable to all Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness (NOC 5254).
Program leaders and instructors in recreation, sport and fitness lead and instruct groups and individuals in recreational, sports, fitness or athletic programs. They are employed by community centres, sports and fitness clubs, outdoor centres, resorts, recreational facilities, health care facilities, retirement homes, correctional institutions, government departments, private businesses, tourism associations and similar establishments.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in the Calgary Region
The job prospects are fair in the Calgary Region
advertised near Calgary (AB)
- Monitor recreational, sports or fitness activities to ensure safety and provide emergency or first aid assistance when required
- Assemble supplies, sports and game equipment
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
- Assist clients/guests with special needs
- Conduct therapeutic recreational or athletic activities
- Date modified: