Summary Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manager, residential cleaning service. The following information is applicable to all Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651).
Managers in customer and personal services include managers of establishments that provide services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This unit group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are fair in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Date modified: