Summary Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Vancouver (BC)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manager, residential cleaning service. The following information is applicable to all Managers in customer and personal services (NOC 60040).
Note: Some information in this job profile is based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC).
Managers in customer and personal services include managers of establishments that provide services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This unit group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
This occupation involves management responsibilities.
Median wage in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
The job prospects are limited in the Lower Mainland–Southwest Region
advertised near Vancouver (BC)
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Date modified: