Summary Manager, Residential Cleaning Service near Lethbridge (AB)
Find key facts and figures about working as a manager, residential cleaning service. The following information is applicable to all Managers in customer and personal services, n.e.c. (NOC 0651).
Managers in customer and personal services include managers of establishments that provide services such as dry cleaning, hairdressing or residential cleaning. This unit group also includes managers of schools that provide non-vocational instruction in driving, languages, music, dance, art, cooking or fashion.
University education usually required
Median wage in the Lethbridge–Medicine Hat Region
The job prospects are fair in Alberta
advertised in Alberta
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Plan and control budget and inventory
- Manage contracts for advertising or marketing strategies
- Hire, train and supervise staff
- Address customers' complaints or concerns
- Date modified: