Summary Construction Electrician Apprentice in British Columbia
Find key facts and figures about working as a construction electrician apprentice. The following information is applicable to all Electricians (except industrial and power system) (NOC 7241).
Electricians (except industrial and power system) lay out, assemble, install, test, troubleshoot and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, control devices and related equipment in buildings and other structures. They are employed by electrical contractors and maintenance departments of buildings and other establishments, or they may be self-employed.
College or apprenticeship
College education or apprenticeship training usually required
Median wage in British Columbia
The job prospects are fair in British Columbia
advertised in British Columbia
- Professionalism in customer service
- Install underground wiring and cables
- Install, replace and repair electrical controls and panel boxes
- Keep maintenance reports and documentation
- Design and construct single-phase service for single or multimeter installations
- Date modified: